Visible Welding’s WeldWatch® Ultra Dynamic Range (UDR) video weld cameras change the playing field for mirror welding applications.
Welders traditionally use mirrors to weld what they cannot see. The back of pipes and other confined spaces are awkward to weld with a mirror and require a skilled welder to deliver high quality “blind welds”.
This video documents the successful beta testing of blind welding with video goggles and Visible Welding’s UHD video weld camera.
Record and view the weld arc, electrode, puddle, joint and surrounding base material before, during and after the welding process with the Visible Welding® WeldWatch® UDR weld camera.
The featured weld camera with Ultra Dynamic Range (UDR) and 10x zoom is specifically designed for live viewing of arc welding. In addition, video and stills can be digitally recorded for education, analysis, email or archiving. With a dynamic-range of over 10,000,000:1, the camera can capture both arc and metal simultaneously without the use of filters.
- Full color, resolutions up to 1024 x 1024
- 140 dB dynamic range (10,000,000:1)
- 30 fps (frames per second) at 640 x 480
- Built-in lens with 10x optical zoom
- Filter-less allowing arc in any location in field of view
- USB-3 Connection for power and communication
- Compact 2″ x 2.5″ x 4″ (50mm x 62mm x 100mm)